Thursday, April 2, 2009

Madden's (Early) Day 2 Post

So, I think I am the only person that continued writing Free Associations (sporadically) after taking the Creative Non-fiction sequence with Professor Kinzie. In honor of her and all the other poets out there, I am going to post a few of my free associations. I also like the idea that something like this could (arguably) be poetry:

From November 25th 2008:

Eat the blanket that is a burger he said. And I did it. I did what he told me to do. I ate it and philosophy spurted out of my nostrils, ears, and eyes.

-------

Fall outside the doormat and into the cracks in the porch. Shut the door and close the lock and look inside the hole - another world is there and it is full of splendid gifts. If only we had those things said the magician. If only I was happy he said. I might have time to find God.

(right after that one, I put):
God is 6 feet tall and has dreadlocks like my cousin Brittany who is like God because she gives acupuncture.

WTF?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment