Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Comments

One of Madden's recent comments made me think I should mention 'comment subscribing.' For all posts that you are interested in - whether it's a poem you've written or one you've commented on or if you just want to subscribe to every post that is made - you can receive every comment by email by clicking the 'subscribe by email' link next to the 'post a comment' box. This is a helpful way to stay involved in the conversations on each poem.

Also, remember to add a label to your poems. Before you publish the post, type your name in the box next to "labels for this post" at the bottom of the post screen. I have made labels for each author by first name, so be sure to add one when you are publishing (makes sorting out whose are whose much easier).

6 comments:

  1. thanks tim! didn't know you could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also please note changes in "comment policy" on sidebar! We want everyone, everyone on the interwebs to get involved! Art is for everyone and it's out here in this format because we're looking for conversation about it. Just no spam. Spam as determined by me and Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim - this is wonderful news! I also had no idea that you could do that, and I'm hoping it might be a way to begin to build our comments into conversations.

    Also, I am really depressed I won't be able to tell you all about how great Poise® Feminine Pads are at keeping me dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pushing it, Madden...
    I mean, I'm ok with it, but Tim deleted a perfectly nice spammer this morning who just wanted to leave stress relief tips on my poem. He was a doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? I think that's rather nice of him... we could all use some stress relief now and again. (This just shows me that I in no way should have any say over whose comments stay on the blog. "You want to relate my poem about rainbows to your all-natural cat litter? That totally works!!")

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering if that doctor's advice is worth a try. Dickens was into hypnotism, right? But wait - did you guys know that daydreaming is a type of minor seizure? That seemed to work well for me as a de-stressing technique until I found that out.

    ReplyDelete