Thursday, April 22, 2010

Young again

She said:

I like your vibes. They sizzle my insides. And now that you’re gone I realize that my whole outlook for the last year has been outlined by failure. I don’t know if I lost 9 months or crossed the equator. I want to be beautiful for you, but the world is so open. Like a big sunroof. So this place…this doesn’t feel like home…and I need a place that feels like home, because I think I might be someone who deals with mild depression on-again off-again my whole life, but then again, maybe everyone has this problem. Our world…it likes to tell us we have problems. These large gizmos in the front of our heads have gotten us to the point that even empathy now can be sliced up so that it isn’t empathy anymore but something totally different…totally insignificant.

He replied:

We will have a home. And I like your vibes too.

2 comments:

  1. excited for CNF May.

    the ellipses got in my way, and 9-month bears (pun intended) the stock image of pregnancy... intended?

    ReplyDelete